I finished link between worlds!
Damn that was a good game.
1.Yeah, it was very similar to link to the past (similar to most zelda stories… they love to do the whole traveling between two different worlds thing) but it was different enough to keep me hooked. The games are great not because of the story really, but the journey. You are presented with x number of challenges, collect x number of gear to progress and you have fun!
2. I liked the turning into a painting thing, didn’t think it was gimmicky, it added a whole other dimension to how you solved problems.
3. Did anyone else think… hmmm zelda’s alternate world counterpart is hilda…. do they have a niece named sabrina?
4. There WAS a teenage witch in this game… but she was named irene
5. I liked the baseball mini game more than I expectd to.
6. I enjoyed looking for maimais more than I expected to (found all 100!)
7. I never found the red tunic :(
8. The bee badge!! I like being a friend to the bees. Did nintendo see the “Vanishing of Bees” and suddenly have a change of heart on the whole bees hiding in the bushes thing? Regardless, I like this new direction.
9. When you use the sand rod to bring out those big scary sand monster dudes and they turn out to be wearing speedos and run away WTF??! LOL
10. The Dark Palace was my favorite.
11. Being able to rent items took away some of the excitement of opening chests, but it did make the game feel more open, which I like.
12. I never found the last bit of master ore :(
13. I died six times overall. (Is that good? Bad? I dunno)
14. The streetpass function where you tag people in real life and battle them… that’s awesome! I’ve tagged a couple people by carrying my ds in my purse.
15. I can now create a new file and play in “hero mode”…. mmmkay! But I’m gonna try to beat my mario game first.
Red pandas, being adorable. Like they do.
1. untitled, by Slavomir M.
2. Red Panda, by Curt
3. Yawning Red Panda, by Robert Mooney
4. Red Panda ;, by Art G.
6. Red Panda in a Tree Y A W N I N G!, by Neil McIntosh
7. Fight for Your Life, by darkcalypso
8. Red Panda, by Jamie Cuthill
now that i have passed the game, new goal is to beat my current score. i can’t get the game that has individual puzzles for some reason - not available on my kindle.
or i can just move on to other puzzle games — cause i just get games on my kindle and pass every level.
*i like to play games…
I’m almost done with zelda and I’m gonna be sad when its done cuz this one has been probably my favorite in the whole series.
I think next month I’ll treat myself to the new professor layton game since kim reccommends it and I too could use more puzzzles in my life.. especially when zeldas done….
Ahhh that game is so good! Jess you gotta play it!
I mean you get to solve some badass puzzles, beat up som mofos, smash some pots… its got fairys and shit. Good game!